Friday, January 9, 2009

My Love Affair!

So I have to confess! I am totally in love with Craigslist. My friend Carol told me to check it out forever ago. It took some time until I actually looked at it, and now I am hooked. It is the perfect place for a bargain! We have purchased two things from there. My new dining room set, it was a steal, and our new computer armoire!!! It was only $50!!! It has changed my whole room. I don't feel like there is a big eye sore in my living room now. The coolest thing about it is that it is local. No matter where you live you can look up just for your area. You do need to be careful of scammers. We came across one when were looking for rentals. Most of the people on there are just trying to get rid of their junk without a yard sale. Oh... it also has a garage sale section too. I love it. It is free to use. OK so I sound like and advertisement. I know most of you are going, "duh, we've been using craigslist forever". But for the few of you who may not have tried it you must. Do not wait as long as I did to see how wonderful it is!!


Here are some pics of my latest treasure!!!

2 comments:

The Woodward Family said...

It's beautiful! I bet your living room looks so much bigger now. I can't wait to see it!

Sandy said...

Cool! We bought an exercise bike on Craigslist not too long ago. Jake is always finding things like tractors and whatnot that I won't let him buy:)