Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Goin' back to Cali! 'Cause Cali's where I'm from!

So we were not able to go to Cali the day after Christmas like we planned. However, on the Sunday after the weather was so nice and the forecast looked good so we took off. We went to Rod's folks house for a week and had a really nice time. It was great for Rod to show the kids his old stopping grounds, and I was able to take them to mine. Rod's sister took some amazing pics of us and the kids. I am so excited to get them, it may be a while, but I will post them when I get them. Here are some pics of our adventures!
Darren's first bath in the new year! He is such a bundle of Joy!
The house that Rod's dad built!



Jeramy and Bob in a cave at Montana De Oro. I spent a lot of time at this place! It was very strange to have my kids at the beach I played at when I was a kid!

My boys at the beach!


Our friends went to the Jelly Belly factory a few years back. It was on our way home, so we checked it out. It was so much fun! Jelly Bellies are my new obsession!!!

3 comments:

Christine Sedley Photography said...

I love that you are blogging. What fun pics and your narrative is priceless. We loved seeing your family -Darling kids!

Nicole said...

im so glad you were able to go, sounds like you had a fun time...fab house!

Marshall said...

The popcorn jelly bellies are my fav. That house is amazing. When you said "Back to Cali" in your title, I thought you were moving and almost fell over! That would be sad!