Friday, September 12, 2008

Time to clean my house!

So tonight I finished reading the Twilight series. I have to say is was really addicting. It is a sweet story and it was fun to read. Sometimes it is nice to have a little mental get away. So I want to thank Nicole, Liz and their sister for letting me borrow their copies of all of the books. Thank you. I was feeling out of the loop, now I know what everyone is talking about. I am excited about the movie. We Twilight readers should all go see it together.
Now that I am done I have to clean my house. I was really doing the bare bones while I was trying to get through the books. So laundry, bathroom and dusting here I come!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

glad you liked them :)

Marshall said...

I am in for the movie night when it comes out! It will be fun! I am glad you liked them as well--you are lucky you got to read them all at once and didn't have to wait!