
Here's Sydney and Duke Relaxin'! He loves her..really he does!

My beautiful Sam!

This is how I get my packing done. I put Darren in his high chair and just throw food at him!

Today he had m&ms for the first time! Very successful!

Things are going well..One box at a time! I am really getting rid of a lot of clutter. It is amazing how much you can accumulate! I can't wait to be organized and settled in my new home!
4 comments:
I think orange is a GREAT color on Sam :). I will always think of him in orange. I am glad you are getting a lot of packing done! How exciting!
Your kids are so cute! The M&M's were "successful"...awesome - that totally made me laugh:)
Good luck with your packing, and good for you for taking the time to sort/purge/organize - you'll be SO glad you did when you move! I did a lot of that when we moved, but then kind of ran out of time and have had to purge a LOT since we got here (think 12x12 storage unit that was completely full...and then transferred to my basement). It'll be so nice for you to be able to to just put stuff away at the new house and not worry about sorting!
How cute is Sams face!!!! What a stud!
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Sam looks so much older{so does Darren} from when i last saw them! good Luck with packing and good luck with the house!
Josh
Post a Comment