With sick kids and Sydney starting pre-school I have totally gotten behind on my blogging. So here is a quick update on all of the kiddos.
Jeramy received his Bear badge along with 2 silver and 1 gold arrow point. He is now officially a Webelos and is loving it. He is doing really well is school!!
Bob is doing really well in school. He is progressing in his math in leaps and bounds. He also is getting really good grades. We are very proud of him.
Sydney is now in pre-school. She is doing really well. She has not had any seperation anxiety, (I have), and loves her teachers!!
Sam is loving the mommy time. He has been totally spoiled. He now re-potty trained and doing really well.
Darren has been really sick, but is now all better. He is my peace. I am loving having such a sweet baby in the house.
So I thought I would post a video of what makes me get out of bed every morning. I ope this makes you happy Grandpa! ;)
Sorry it is sideways. I couldnt figure out how to turn it.
4 comments:
That is really sweet. It reminds me of the babies on funniest home videos. You should send it in! :)
So sweet! I hope she is enjoying school! Evie loved the teachers!
I've said it before and I'll say it again, he is too cute for words!
I've missed a couple of posts - for some reason your blog doesn't always update on my sidebar list. Anyway - glad your kids are doing so well - that Darren is darling!
Post a Comment