Thursday, September 25, 2008
Survivor!
So I love Survivor. I have watched it for the past 6 or 7 seasons. It is a fun show, and if I could handle leaving my kids for a month I would go on it. But I have a bit of an issue with the people on the show. For the last 3 or 4 seasons they have made the players start the game in the clothes on their backs. So can someone explain to me why they show up wearing suits and dresses and just end up in their underwear. I don't care what they tell you to wear when you get there I would totally dress for the area. Zip off pants, good shirt, and good shoes. I don't see how these women think they should show up in a dress and just walk around in a bra. Seriously!!! I can see why the people that were on the first season that they did this weren't prepared, but now, what are they thinking. I know the girls just want to get the attention, which is sad. Anyway, I just had to vent that, it has been bugging me for some time. I wish they were just given some sort of uniform. In the world of television the less clothes the better for ratings, I guess. I still love the show, it is so much fun to watch. Please put some clothes on!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm totally laughing here - and I've never even seen Lost, if you can believe it! I have several friends who are addicted to it, though. I think the "put some clothes on" rule should apply to most TV shows these days!
Hey andrea! Sorry I haven't returned your calls. Ch- has been using the cell phone at work and tells me you called usually when he gets home from work. Then it's dinner time and bed time and then I"m exhausted. Then I think about it in the morning but with the time difference it's 6:45 there and I figure you don't want to be woken up so I decide to wait and then I get busy and forget until evening again. It's a terrible cycle. Anyway, I'm thinking of you and I'll try and call today.
Love ya!
I love Survivor too! I look forward to every new season! I have wondered the same thing about the clothes! If these "Survivors" are such fans of the show, would think they would know how it usually works by now!
I think this is the first I've seen your blog! I love all the pictures of your adoreable kids! The pictures of Darren at four months are priceless!!
Post a Comment