Monday, August 4, 2008

Feeling Crafty!

Very Cute Magnets that we made!!

This past weekend my friend Kim came to visit. Her hubby and mine took most of the kids camping so we were free to shop and craft. Since Kim is from the crafting capital of the world, Provo,UT she had some fun things to share. We made fun magnets and cards. We also made the cutest little paper boxes. It was so much fun to hang out with her. She is the most wonderful person I am very grateful to have her as my friend. Even if she wasn't crafty.

4 comments:

The Woodward Family said...

Thanks for the goodies last night! I can hardly wait to eat them. I may go home after my test and saute them up! Your garden is awesome...makes me jealous!

Sandy said...

Those are really cute! Post the rest of the stuff you made...I've been in a crafty mood lately and need some new ideas:)

Cory and Traci Hurrle said...

It must be in the air, cuz I too (yes, I did say me of all people) have gotten crafty.

Nicole said...

so fun ;) you have to post a pix of the boxes you were telling me about